The standout in the class, the ones you should all make it your mission to destroy.
jim gordon: be strong
[bruce grows up to be batman]
jim gordon: i meant emotionally
Tom Stoppard; The Real Thing
No, YOU’RE already tearing up at the prospect of seeing this onstage again.
- fun fact: Natasha hacks into any official document that says “captain america” and puts in “grandpa frisbee” instead
- On more than one occasion, Steve has woken up in the morning to find himself behind the glass in an exhibit of the smithsonian Museum of Natural History, and looked over to see Nat laughing on the other side.
- Nat makes a very official-looking sign for Steve’s fridge that says, “ICE MAY BE HAZARDOUS TO SUPERSOLDIERS”
- Nat buys Steve LifeAlert
- Whenever Steve says something about patriotism, America, or freedom, Nat plays the national anthem on her phone
- Nat has a huge poster of george washington on a dinosaur printed out and puts it on the ceiling above Steve’s bed
- when Steve is trying really hard to concentrate on something, Nat comes behind him and pops bubble gum right next to his ear
- Nat gets steve a shirt that says “specimen” on it
- Natasha uses Steve to open jars
- Sometimes Natasha asks Steve if he wants to go to the gym with her partially because she likes seeing the looks on the other buff guys working out there who Steve makes look bad
- When the avengers go hang out at the beach, Steve nods to Nat in her bikini and says, “hey. you look terrible,” with a grin, and Nat smiles back.
mulder: my life is being threatened scully
scully: MULDER I’M COMING
mulder: a paranormal being is threatening my life scully
scully: *mocking voice* a paranormal being is threatening my life scully
Rinko being asked what it was like to be the only girl on set
"He felt bad about not doing the X-Ray and Vav thing, he had to spear Gavin’s hole directly to make up for it."
You asked about the Avengers. Y’ wanna know the best part of being an Avenger?
What a shame, what a shame we all remain,
such f r a g i l e broken things.
A beauty half betrayed,
Butterflies with punctured wings.
william shakespeare wrote a black italian lead but ofc there cant be any poc in frozen its in europe
When I start to get emotional I immediately think “I’m so gay” and this is because straight people actually don’t have emotions
this is false and heterophobic. straight people have a panorama of emotions including:
- Situational Benevolence (aka “don’t fight hate w/ hate”)
- umami, the “Fifth Emotion”